WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MICROSHADING?
Any person interested in not having to worry about make up every day. There’s no age range limit, although the skin must be in good condition and minimum age requirements must be followed.
WHO IS NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR MICROSHADING?
- Patients with Diabetes, Glaucoma, Bleeding disorders and in general people with any sort of illness which may cause difficulties during the healing process.
- People who tend to easily hyper-pigment.
- People taking any kind of medication or with any type of illness that compromises the immune system.
- A person who normally spends a lot of time tanning, since UVA rays will eventually alter the pigments.
- Any person under control for any existing medical condition. We recommend you consult with your doctor before considering any kind of permanent makeup treatment.
PRE-PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MICROSHADING
Any type of facial should not be done one week prior to procedure.
Do not under any circumstance, dye, wax, tweeze or use electrolysis for 2 weeks in or around the eyebrow area.
Don’t forget to apply after care ointment for at least 10 days, twice a day. Eyebrows must never be dry or crusty.
Avoid pools, direct sun and direct water pressure during the healing process.
Do not rub the area at all during the healing process.
HOW LONG DOES HEALING NORMALLY TAKES?
Healing time vary from person to person. Normally it takes around 7-10 days after a microshading.